Ready to get your health back on track?
Tessa is a certified Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She is passionate about helping others love their food AND their bodies. She helps women change the food culture in their homes, feed their families for lifelong health, and find balance on and off the plate!
Tessa’s here to help you
Set Goals AND Reach Them
Find balance on and off the plate
Educate and inspire
Help YOU help yourself
The most common things I work with my clients on:
- How to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet
- Transitioning from processed foods and snacks to whole, natural, and nutrient dense foods.
- Improving your relationship with food and coaching around how that relationship affects what you eat, how much you eat, and how you feel when you eat.
- Body image and self worth
- Daily movement and exercise
- Returning to more home cooked meals
- Overcoming cravings and binge eating
Additionally, a huge part of my health philosophy is that your mind, body, spirit, and emotions are also influenced by things you aren’t even putting into your body! These things include:
- Home Environment
- Social Life
I help my clients balance ALL aspects of life.
Family Health Improved
Health Habits Created
Latest posts from Homes Made Healthy
- 12 Tips to Save Money and Make More of it!Do you know where your money is going? At the end of every month do you know how much money you have spent? And better yet, do you know what you spent it on? Out of all the money habits that have helped our finances, tracking every transaction we make has made the biggest difference on our spending and saving. Daily we watch the numbers change and adjust our spending based on those numbers instead of looking at our spending only at the end of the month (or year). By the end of the month, it’s too late to change spending behaviors for the month; what’s done is done.
- Fun, Free and Frugal Date IdeasI compiled a list of all our favorite fun, free, and frugal date ideas to entertain you and your significant other because I know we’re not the only couple that wants to do something else besides go out to eatContinue reading “Fun, Free and Frugal Date Ideas”
- Making the Switch from Processed Snacks to Whole Food OptionsMost of the processed snacks on the market were created to make eating more convenient — solving every mama’s biggest pain point, am I right? Believe me, I understand the dire need moms have to save time and make theirContinue reading “Making the Switch from Processed Snacks to Whole Food Options”