My name is Tessa and I am so excited you are here and interested in pursing your health journey. I can’t wait to meet you, and hope we can work together! I love meeting new people and developing meaningful relationships. This is one of the reasons I decided to become a health and wellness coach!
I currently have a one-on-one program as well as a group coaching program where I talk with my clients about ALL topics that impact their health (food/diet, sleep, relationships, stress, spirituality, career – you name it) because our health is determined by much more than just what we’re eating. I work hard to create a trusting environment where my clients can open up about some of their deepest insecurities, celebrate their victories, and empower them to do and be more than they ever have before.
My Coaching Philosophy
As a coach it is my responsibility to be your mentor, support system, cheerleader, accountability partner, and educator. But as your coach I am also passionate about helping YOU help YOURSELF. It may surprise you when I say: I NEVER set goals for my clients. I give suggestions, educate, or offer information, but I never tell my clients what to do. Each client sets their own goals and their own “next steps”. I believe you are far more likely to keep the goals you set for yourself because these goals will please YOU when you reach them. Reaching goals that someone else tells you to reach redirects your focus on pleasing others instead of yourself, and this journey is about YOU.
My whole mission is to give you the tools you need to live a sustainably healthy life, implement it into your family, and get to a point where you can do it all on your own!
Am I the right coach for you?
Hiring a health coach is an important decision. You want to make sure that the coach you decide to work with is someone you feel comfortable with, someone who inspires you and builds you up, someone who you can confide in, and someone who leaves you feeling better after the call than when it started. So to help you see if that coach could be me, I’ll share a few fun facts about myself. You can also connect with me out on Instagram where I show up daily through posts and stories, and you can see if I’m someone you could trust to be part of your journey.
- I am not perfect in my health either!! I, like you, am setting goals and trying to break habits and strengthen my own weaknesses. No one is perfect, and I will never claim I am. I am passionate about health coaching because of my journey, and the happiness it has brought me, but not because I think I have it 100% perfect in my life either.
- I LOVE pizza and ice cream. I believe in choosing the best food sources most of the time, but also believe in moderation!
- I teach a high cardio hip hop class at my local gym and love a good dance party. My favorite ways to exercise are dancing, swimming, running, yoga, and lifting weights. I just like moving!!
- I wear leggings and crew neck sweatshirts everyday.
- I love being a mom to my little boy and a wife to my awesome husband. I am empowered by the positive impact I know I can have on my children and spouse. With that said, being a mom is also the hardest thing I have ever done!
I can’t wait to learn about you!! Comment below if we have anything in common, or DM me on Instagram so I can say hello!
(If you’re wondering if you should hire a health coach ask yourself these ten questions.)