Are you wondering what your next step should be in your health journey? Hiring a health coach may be a great solution for you!
Here are ten questions you can ask yourself to decide if a health coach is right for you.
1. Do you set goals and reach them on your own, or are you more likely to succeed when you have an accountability partner and someone you trust cheering you on?
2. Do you feel unmotivated to make dinners and often resort to eating out, frozen meals, or processed foods? Do you want help learning how to meal plan, meal prep, and what foods you can gradually swap out in your home for better options?
3. Do you struggle with cravings or binge eating?
4. Is your relationship with food strained? Do you feel guilt, stress, anxiety, or embarrassment around food? On the opposite spectrum, do you have a lazy attitude about food where you don’t think about it until minutes before you have to eat, find the easiest and fastest option, and don’t know where to start to change those habits?
5. Do you want to work out or move more, but you aren’t sure what to do, how to get started, or just can’t get motivated enough to start or stay consistent?
6. Do you want to improve the health in your home and help your kids develop healthy habits and empower them to love their bodies AND love food?
7. Do you struggle with self love or body image?
8. Are you tired of following rigid diets and health “rules” and want to learn how to listen to your own body and find solutions that will heal and help YOU?
Health coaches have a unique role in helping people find balance on AND off the plate! There are tons of things that affect our eating habits, our mental health, emotional state, and how well our body can function that aren’t food!
9. Do you need help improving any of the below categories?
- Home Environment
- Social Life
Tessa is trained to help you navigate these aspects of your life and align them with your health goals to reach optimal peace in your mind, body, and spirit.
10. Do you want to improve your health, change the food culture in your home, feel happier and have more energy, balance your lifestyle, create long-term healthy habits (this is NOT a quick fix plan), and feel comfortable in your own skin?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then hiring a health coach would be a GREAT next step in your health journey.
But what if you know this is what you need, but it’s still really hard to decide to start, and you’re not sure which health coach or program to choose?
I offer a FREE 50-minute health consultation with every prospective client before they agree to officially work with me. During these sessions we dive into your health history, current health, and goals for the future. These sessions give you an opportunity to get to know me better, my coaching style, and decide if you think hiring me would help you reach your goals. At the same time, I am also getting to know you better and honestly evaluating if I think working with a health coach is your best next step. To schedule this free call click here!